Hello and a warm welcome to The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge (TOMIC) blog which is made especially for you Magnolia lovers by the International Magnolia Design Team!

Monday 12 December 2011

TOMIC # 28 - Christmas Decoration

Hello Magnolia lovers!

Before giving you the new challenge, we would like to thank you all for the fabulous entries we received last week!!! And here is the randomly winner for this last week's challenge:

**********
********
******
****
**
number : 4 Ann Joe


Congrats to you, please send your name and address to : TOMICblog@gmail.com so Magnolia can send you your secret prize!

Welcome to the new TOMIC challenge :  Christmas Decoration

We would like you to make a Christmas decoration that you can hang in the tree and use a Magnolia Christmas stamp. (No cards for this challenge please).

Here are the creations from the Design Team:


Ying #28


Liza


Neline #28



You have until Sunday 18:00 (Paris time) to enter using the Inklitz tool.
The randomly chosen winner will be published next Monday along with the new challenge.
Have fun!

The Magnolia DT!

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous collection of decorations - they would make a super focal point if all displayed on the same tree.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit is echt prachtig mooi DAMES.
    Echt schitterend.

    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet cards :)
    I like the one by Ann Joe, but i think if the white net get folded inside then it would look more better.
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Dt inspiration, thanks for a fab challenge again!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping that some you can help me get in contact with Magnolia.. because I have a real issue on my hand... I am a member of the kitclub, but because Magnolia sendt my package with an invoice for the whole year my vinterkit cost me almost 1000 NOK.. and noone at Magnolia is interested in giving responding to my e-mails... I half to say I really hoped that the service was better then that.. So if anyone can give me someway to get in contact with someone who is really thankful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Any excuse for me to play with these Sweet Dreams stamps. Super inspiration and I had great fun taking part in this challenge ! Thanks Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.