Hello and a warm welcome to The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge (TOMIC) blog which is made especially for you Magnolia lovers by the International Magnolia Design Team!

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Top 5 and Guest Designer - Challenge #14



Hello Magnolia lovers!
The Magnolia DT is proud to present last challenge's TOP 5. It was a very tough job and we would like to thank you all for joining us.
Here are the TOP 5 winners:










Congratulations everyone please email us at TOMICblog@gmail.com, putting 'Top 5 Winner' as the subject so that we can send you your badges!

The winner of our GUEST DT SPOT is



Congratulations Henny! Please can you email us at TOMICblog@gmail.com placing 'Guest DT Spot' as the Subject and we can send your your Guest DT badge and the theme of the future challenge. If you are unable to join us please let us know and we will then pick another guest.

We also wanted to remind you of our current challenge which is " Chocolate and brown and cream " and that you can find here

Love from The Magnolia DT!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you very much that you have choosen my card at the top 5!
    I am so happy with it.

    Greetings, Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....thanks...how cool this is. I am so happy and surprised. I love my Magnolia's and I have a long way to go before I have used them all I think. It is so nice to inspire each other with all the possible ideas. Thanks to all.


    Greetings Henny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Henny (might say I'm a bit green of jealousy right now). WELL DESERVED! thanks so much for the honor of being in the top 5!! Congrats to all the girlz !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Lieve Dames


    Wat weer een prachtige creatie.
    Echt schitterend mooi gemaakt.


    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card for in the top five, congrats to the other girls too, Henny your project is gorgeous hun, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry...in my enthusiasm I forgot to congratulate the other ladies. Thanks all for sharing your beautiful cards.


    Greetings Henny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the other girls as well, I'm also very happy to made the top 5 = )
    Henny you're right it is so nice to be inspired by all the others.... that's what I love about this challenge blog ; )

    Love Corianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous! Shelly great post.... i was feel well to read this post..


    Education Requirements

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo à vous toutes !vos cartes sont superbes ! félicitation à Henny !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.